- Basics of Communication as a process; power of listening and two way feedback system
- Anatomy of an effective presentation based on the PPP Module
- Best use of Microsoft Power Point – tools, samples and all time great presentations
- Presentation strategies, content conceptualization, writing, preparation management.
- Audience research, behavior and distractions
- Dress, Voice, Body Language and hand gestures
- Audio & visual aids to make a powerful impact
- Basics of Fear and its elimination
- Speaking Skills and voice modulation for a WOW presentation.
- Types of presentations, business, budget, product, service, proposals, press conferences.
- Develop and Deliver an actual Presentation with video recording
- Feedback from co – participants and facilitator
- Personal Action Plan by each delegate
Watch it Live
This workshop is extremely useful for executives and managers who are to make business plans, business presentations, and add Power to their Point – whether within or outside the organization.
The Content of the course is accredited by Institute of Commercial Management, UK and participants are eligible for certification by ICM.
Participants will take away a copy of their video recorded presentation, the complete course material, certificate of completion, and services of an e-tutor for 6 months after the course.
The course is delivered by Ravinder Bhan, the global business manager, former CEO and sought after key note speaker who has trained over 4000 managers in developing powerful presentations.
This course is regularly available as a public course or delivered in-company, customized to your precise needs. Please contact the training manager for information on the next batch closest to you