Project Management Essentials
A two day workshop to equip you with all the fundamental knowledge necessary to be an effective project manager. Presented by an accomplished Instructor, certified PMP®. Includes 6 months of follow up services from our senior management team. Conducted in English and/or Arabic. Available as an in house course customized for you OR a public course
- To develop an understanding and review of the basic tenets of project management within the context of PM framework.
- To describe and understand the Segment Common Process and its role in creating distinctive projects, and then delivering them with flawless execution.
- To be able to practice new project management concepts through case studies and exercises.
- To define and develop the foundations of a project plan, including the high-level plan and statement of requirements, work breakdown structure, cost, schedule, and other resources.
- To describe how to identify, assess, manage, and track risks and uncertainties.
- Define project closeout activities and assess the impact of knowledge management
- Project Management Overview
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- The course is a blend of lectures, group exercises and self work. Interactive games and exercises will be utilized throughout the training, with games and exercises each day. Case Studies are used continuously through the course to encourage critical thinking and real-life application of the project management principles.
- This course is best suited for Team Leaders, Project Managers, Middle Managers. Project Management is not just for designated Project Managers. It’s a tool needed and used by every manager who must see and deliver each task as a project.