The “Making and Managing Strategy – A 21st Century Perspective” is an internationally delivered workshop designed to prepare the leadership in public and corporate sector to design the most appropriate strategy to face the changes and leverage the opportunities of the next decade.
The workshop exclusively produced by TPS World Learning is designed by Neil Botten – the accomplished strategy adviser to leading organizations like BBC, the Civil Service, Shell International Oil Inc., Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew, UBS Swiss Bank, Medecines sans Frontieres, British Telecom and Waving bv among other international organizations.
The workshop is presented by Ravinder Bhan – the seasoned corporate manager with over 25 years experience from the class room to the Board Room. He has trained over 2000 managers and CEOs in this.
This high level workshop of 21 contact hours is offered in various continents to suit the schedule of the senior management from all over the world. The workshop puts maximum focus on your actual strategy needs, where you work with the facilitator on your organizational and personal strategic goals for the next decade.
The workshop entitles you to a prestigious fellowship of the Institute of Continuous Professional Development.
Who Should Attend
- Public sector CEOs / Directors, particularly those in the civil service who need to better understand the challenges they share with their private sector compatriots.
- Fast track senior managers who are best suited for accelerated promotion and wish to be identified by their organizations as future leaders.
- Recently promoted managers who now have a broader role and a responsibility for strategic decisions.
- Executives moving from specialist roles into general management.
- Recently appointed general managers faced with creating and implementing a change program
What you will receive
- Attendance at all sessions
- F&B during course hours
- Course materials – hard and soft copy
- Certificate of Completion personal action & follow up plan
- Fellowship of the Institute of Continuous Professional development enabling you to use the title FICPD
Schedule 2014 – 2015
May 4th – 8th 2014
June 22nd – June 26th
Oct 26th – Oct 30th, 2104
Dec 15th – Dec 17th 2014
Feb 8TH – Feb 12TH 2015
Mar 15th – Mar 19th 2015
NEW YORK, USA
Apr 19th – Apr 23rd, 2016
Why this workshop
Dr. Soheir Elsabaa
Senior Economic Advisor
Policy & Strategy Department
General Secretariat of the Executive Council of Dubai – UAE
“The workshop provided excellent value for time and money. The content was completely relevant to my work and was covered to my entire satisfaction.
Subjects covered were down to earth practical and can be implemented in our organization.
I would rate the instructor and the venue nothing less than excellent.
And yes, I would not only recommend this course to others but also like to make TPS as our most preferred
Abdulla Al Suwaidi
Director of Standardization
Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council, UAE
To request your seat please complete the form below