Improve your teams’ effectiveness with Emotional Intelligence
- 5 Days Comprehensive and Interactive Training Workshop
- To help develop, monitor and improve the emotional intelligence skills and behavior of Employees
- Presented and facilitated by a most sought after bilingual, motivational and experienced educator
- Offered as a customized in-house course public course
With greater self awareness of their emotions and the ability to empathise and understand other people’s emotional state, people will perform better in the workplace. Being emotionally intelligent makes a real difference to performance and, therefore, profit.
Emotional intelligence training is not just a desirable ‘soft skill’. In fact, research indicates that emotional intelligence can be a better indicator of workplace performance than IQ. It gives you very real and concrete benefits and should be an essential element of any staff development program:
- Managers and supervisors are better able to maintain a positive work environment.
- Sales, Services and Buying staff are better able to influence outcomes in the organization’s favor, particularly when handling difficult people or tough negotiations.
- Customer facing personnel are better equipped to handle conflict and to make all customers feel like they are being listened to and understood – this has a positive affect on customer loyalty and retention.
- Staff in general are better equipped to handle the ever-increasing pressures of a modern workplace.
The workshop combines a blend of lectures, practical examples, group exercises and proven management games. The participants will be motivated with active interaction in FUN-filled team activities like discussions & role-play and daily topic games.
At the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Be aware of emotions and the impact they have on their performance
- Recognize and understand emotions in others and how to adapt their behaviour to suit
- Regulate their emotions and so enhance performance
- Handle and inspire emotion in others
Emotional intelligence affects us all, whether we’re constantly working in collaboration with others or individually on projects. So this course would be suitable for everyone in your organisation, but particularly those that have to interact with others on a regular basis.
Scope and Contents
What is Emotional Intelligence?
A set up to the session, which explains what EI is and its role in improving performance in the workplace.
Understanding how self-aware participants currently are, reviewing the value of self-awareness and providing an opportunity to develop this.
Appreciating that we manage ourselves based on our values, attitudes and beliefs. Looking at methods of improving self-management and overcoming negative ‘self-talk’.
A look at how personal goals drive our self-motivation, how our beliefs, values and attitudes can affect our motivation and some valuable techniques for personal improvement.
Helping participants appreciate the need for empathy and providing the methods for doing it.
Bringing the previous skills together to become ‘socially intelligent’. Looking at real life situations and how emotional intelligence plays a part. Finally; reviewing ways of further improving relationships using emotional intelligence.
What the delegates will receive
- A Hard Copy of the course materials.
- Certificate of Completion
- Lunch and F&B for all days
- Pre and Post Assessments to determine the knowledge level and value gained from the Course.
- 6 months of follow up Services
Venue & Duration
The course is conducted as a public course as well as an in-house customized course at your own location for a total of 21 contact hours. Please contact email@example.com to receive immediate response on the next available batch.
Participation is strictly by prior registration.
- Fee : USD 3950 per head. 4th participant free for every three from the same organization
- After the registration request is received, if the seats are available, the same will be reserved and an invoice sent by email.
- Fees must be received 2 weeks ahead of the course dates.
- Cancellations received in less than 48 Hours before the course date shall be subject to 50% fees.
- In case no prior cancellation or substitution is received in writing, prior to the start date, the absenting participant shall be treated as a No Show and no refund will be allowed.
- All payments are payable by cheque or bank transfer in name of
- ‘TPS Management Consultants” or bank transfer to :
- Account name TPS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
- Mashreq Bank : ACCOUNT NO 019100019183
- IBAN : AE180330000019100019183
- SWIFT CODE : BOMLAEAD (AED)