Why this course
With the fast changing engineering systems, it’s important that the engineering staff who are a crucial link in performance of equipment, plant and projects, are updated with current knowledge and skills. High costs of additional skilled manpower also make it necessary to build and enhance skills from within. The “Modern Asset & Facility Management for Engineering Staff” is a three days comprehensive course from one of America’s leading training providers, covering principle of operation, safety and efficiency aspects of traditional as well as modern equipment. Facilitated by expert trainers in Dubai the course is designed to meet the knowledge needs of engineering staff responsible for management of modern assets and facilities. The content of the course is developed and provided by Technology Transfer Services, Inc (TTS), Florida, USA.
Who Should Attend
This course is best suited for Engineering staff in charge of construction and operations of assets and facilities at:
- Residential & Commercial Complexes
- Hotels, Hospitals, Shopping
- Facility Management Companies
- Government Buildings and Assets
- Utilities & Municipalities
- Oil and Gas Installations
- MEP Contractors
- Panel Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Technical trainers in in-house Training Depts.
The course contents comprise a detailed coverage of following equipment and systems:
- MCCs MDBs ATSs AMF
- Motors, Pumps & VFDs,
- HVAC Equipment,
- Security Systems
- Building Management
- Lighting & Cabling systems
- Planned and shut down maintenance
- Energy Efficiency
- Project supervision and Control
Where and When
The course is conducted regularly at the modern and well equipped Conference Centre at the Business Village Al Makhtoom Road ( near clock tower) Deira Dubai – UAE. The course runs three full days but include coffee and lunch breaks
Public Course Details
Please complete the simple form below to register
- Participation is strictly by prior registration.
- Fee : AED 2300 per head or AED 2100 per head for a group of three from the same organization
- Fees must be received along with registration request. A confirmation shall be sent within 2 working days and a seat reserved for you.
- Cancellations received in less than 48 Hours before the course date shall be subject to 50% fees.
- In case no prior cancellation or substitution is received in writing, prior to the start date, the absenting participant shall be treated as a No Show and no refund will be allowed.
All payments are payable by cheque in name of
‘TPS Management Consultants” or bank transfer to :
Account name TPS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
Mashreq Bank : ACCOUNT NO 019100019183
IBAN : AE180330000019100019183
SWIFT CODE : BOMLAEAD (AED)