Corporate Excellence – Knowledge Management – Business Intelligence
2020 : Moving to a Knowledge Managed Economy !
Success stories worldwide shows that managing knowledge and biz intelligence can differentiate a company and lead to a genuine long-term competitive advantage. But, why do some companies achieve it, while others struggle…? The answer lies in developing effective knowledge sharing culture, openness to accept failures, effective metrics and measures to put new ideas into action.
By forming a clear organization-specific strategy, understanding the relevant knowledge and innovation drivers, and improving futures thinking, organizations can improve their ability to make optimal decisions and execute them both with existing processes and by business processes and intelligence. While KM, BI and Innovation/Invention are critical capabilities for companies today, but how good a job do most companies do in exploiting the intellectual assets they have already created? By effectively managing the knowledge environment, companies can rely on the existing corporate memory and tap onto the corporate collective wisdom.
The fruit of embracing KM and BI is the organization that is agile that promotes an ongoing and never ending positive customer experience management!
One Day Sessions will cover insights WRT:
- Effectively Managing the Organization’s Knowledge Environment
- Harnessing & Reusing the Corporate Collective Wisdom
- Achieving Corporate Excellence via KM & BI [/one_half]
Who should attend?
The course will benefit:
- Chairman, CEO’s, SVP’s, VP’s, Directors and General Management Personnel
- Corporate Human Resources, Quality, Learning (Education & Training) Management Team
- Corporate Knowledge Management, Biz Analytics & Biz Intelligence Team
- Business Managers – Sales, Marketing & Biz Development Team
- Strategic Planning Managers
What do the participants stand to gain?
- Participants can get on to hands-on Innovation/KM/BI Program Management
- Participants can promote KM & BI via Change & Culture Perspectives
- Participants can gain practitioner insights to Business – People – Process – Technology Perspectives of how to effectively manage the knowledge environment
- Participants can Achieve Corporate Excellence via KM & BI Practice
Who will Deliver
USA-‐IKMI Certified Knowledge Manager, Zenger-‐Folkman-‐USA-‐`Extra-‐Ordinary Coach’, USA-‐Edward de Bono Thinking Systems’ Certificate-‐Of-‐Merit, Palladium Inc-‐USA-‐BSC Practitioner, Sweden-‐Mercuri Goldmann International-‐`Solution Selling’ Expert, `Situational Leadership’ From Ken-‐Blanchard-‐USA, CMC Certified ERP, TQM & Project Management Professional.
With 24+ years of Industry experience at global organizations like Fidelity Investments, Intel Corporation, MindTree Consulting, Virtusa Corporation, InfoGain Corporation, Ramco Systems Limited and CMC Limited, across USA, UK, Sri Lanka and India. His role span cuts across Technology Services, Business Services, Business Analytics and Research influencing the Learning Organization to promote seamless Competency – Talent – Knowledge – Innovation Continuum. He successfully championed `Balanced Scorecard’ – BSC based Strategic Corporate Change Management Initiatives involving Systems, Processes and Infrastructure to roll out Knowledge Creation, Capture, Organization, Access, Reuse and Ideation Programs.”
Where & When?
This course is regularly available as a public course or delivered in-company, customized to your precise needs. Please see current batch below
Date : 24th May 2015
Time : 9 AM – 5 PM
City : Dubai
Fee* : $ 1500/ head, includes Attendance, Course Material,Lunch & Coffee breaks, Certificate of completion, and 6 month’s e-tutor.
*Fees must be received before the course date. Bank details:
Account name : TPS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
Bank Name : Mashreq Bank, Branch : E BV Dubai
ACCOUNT NO : 019100019183
IBAN : AE180330000019100019183
SWIFT CODE : BOMLAEAD (AED)
TPS Management Consultants
B 225 Business Villages Al Maktoum Road
PO Box 14033 Dubai UAE
Tel : +971 4 239 5317 M : +971 552318776