including PA, KRAs, KPIs and Balance Score Card!
Why This Course
Often treated like a box ticking exercise, effective performance management is actually fundamental to achieving a successful future. Performance management is not a fixed sequence of events, but a continuous process that constantly adapts to the needs of the team. This comprehensive 5 day training course give you everything you need to design, deliver and monitor an a result focused performance management system.
The organisation that embraces effective performance management is creating a strategic advantage in the marketplace. These performance management training course provides all the Skills and techniques needed to deliver game-changing performance standards across the organization.
The benefits of this course for the organization are:
- Improved organisational performance – staff become aligned with company goals.
- Improved productivity – performance is benchmarked to set challenging targets.
- Improves communication – promoting open dialogue and building better relationships.
- Clear accountabilities – a chance to recognise good performance while improving poor.
- Saves management time and reduces conflict – making clear cost savings.
- Ensures efficiency and consistency in performance – building team spirit.
- Clarifies expectation of employees – provides a chance to establish future objectives.
- Defines career paths and promotes job satisfaction – people feel cared about.
- Better employee retention and loyalty – feedback is crucial for personal development.
At the end of this performance management training course delegates will be able to:
- Explain their role in managing the performance of their team
- Describe the key stages in the performance management process
- Use the performance management skills and techniques practice to create a development plan
- Develop techniques to address poor performance
- Review the performance challenges that face them within their specific team members and how to deal with it.
- Follow an action plan of their key development points.
- Understand the fundamentals of the balance score method, KRAs, KPIs and Performance Metrics.
Best Suited for:
Anyone involved in the managing people and their performance, or performance management and appraisal process. This could include: Directors, Managers, Team Leaders, HR Professionals.
Detailed Course Coverage
- The key aim of the performance management process is to develop the team to assist the organisation in achieving its objectives.
- What is Performance Management? – Developing an understanding of what Performance Management is and how we embed it into the culture of the organisation.
- The Performance Management Cycle – Showing that Performance Management is a cyclical process and demonstrating the requirements at each stage. Including the need for ongoing reviews.
The Key Skills of Performance Management, including:
Objective Setting – Ensuring that objectives are clearly defined, describe performance requirements and are SMART.
- Ability or Motivation? – A simple tool to help assess the best approach to take to developing an individual.
- Adapting Your Leadership Style – Applying the ability/motivation tool to a specific work based example.
- Feedback – Identify what positive feedback is, and is not.
- Giving Difficult Feedback – Providing some key tips on this topic.
- Judgemental or Behavioural Feedback? – Ensuring that our feedback is on specific, observable actions rather than ‘feelings’.
- Performance Reviews – Taking delegates through a six-stage process.
- Performance Reviews Practice – An opportunity to put the skills to the test.
- Using the GROW Model to Joint Problem Solve – Looking at the GROW framework from a Performance
- Management perspective and providing specific questions to aid the process. With practice.
- Managing Poor Performance – Identifying which actions to take and when, with some key skills.
- Dealing with Poor Performance – A defined process to use.
- Ten Ways to Improve Your Team Performance – Tips for analysis and Review. How can we implement these in the workplace?
What you will receive
- Course Workbook: This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course and a place to work on exercises and activities
- Session Plan: Details what is included in the course, so participants have complete awareness and can track course progress
- PowerPoint Slides: A copy of all slides run during the course.
- Activities/Exercises: A detailed explanation of the activities/exercises used during the learning process
- Lunch & Tea Breaks on all days
- A certificate of completion
ICM, UK certification (optional)
The complete course content is accredited by the Institute of Commercial Management (ICM), guaranteeing professional standards from a leading global professional body. The course is tried and tested at the highest level in some of the UK’s largest companies. Delegates wishing to have an additional certification by ICM are required to complete a work book which will be given by the instructor and taught in the class. The original workbook will sent to UK and a certificate issued directly from there. The ICM certification costs are additional and should be checked with the Training manager
This next batch of the this 2 day course is scheduled for
March 29th and 30th at Dubai.
AED 1500 pre head or AED 4000 for a group of 3 from same organization
Fees must be recieved no later than 3 weeks before the course
Please fill out the form on the right hand side of this page or whatapp +971 505578626