About The Course
The telephone has become a critical tool in obtaining sales in today’s competitive market, and yet it is often an area we pay little attention to and consequently it becomes a negative aspect of our business rather than the highly positive one it can be. This telephone sales training is set out to enable participants to sell effectively over the phone. The tools that are covered will help generate sales and whether you take inbound or receive outbound calls you will find that if they apply the techniques in this session, their success rate will increase immensely.
Anyone that deals with telephone sales in either an inbound or outbound call environment. This short course will help develop the sales skills of any telephone based team and ensure you deliver successful telephone sales!
At this end of this telephone sales training course you will be able to:
- Structure your calls effectively and follow an effective method of developing sales
- Use specific methods to improve communication over the phone including well-developed questioning
- Present your product/service to the customer in a way that makes them want to buy
- Overcome objections including getting past gatekeepers
- Close a sale
- Advantages and Disadvantages – A look at how the phone can work for and against us in a sales environment.
- An Introduction to Selling on the Telephone – Understanding the key points that encourage a customer to purchase from us.
- Structuring and the Sales Process – Defining a set process for structuring a sales call with a chance to demonstrate understanding.
- Why People Buy – A look at the reasoning behind people’s purchasing decisions.
- How People Buy – An insight into the emotional factors behind how people arrive at purchasing decisions.
- Turning Inbound Calls into Sales – Gauging the level of interest of a caller in order to establish the likelihood of a sale.
- Making Effective Outbound Calls – A set process of ensuring you gain the best advantage with this type of call.
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper – Understanding the role of the gatekeeper and developing methods of dealing with them in order to speak to the decision maker. Using scripts and techniques that are proven and effective.
- Sounds Interesting? – Studying three key communication factors when projecting the voice over the phone. Including a chance to review how your voice comes across over the phone.
- Methods of Improving the Way You Sound – 10 key tips on vocal improvement.
- Telephone Questioning Techniques – Giving you the chance to fully understand the different questioning techniques that can be used during a sales call.
- Features and Benefits – How to practically apply them in a sales scenario.
- Logical and Emotional Purchasing – A further look at the reasons we buy.
- Overcoming Objections – Practical use of a set process and ways to apply it in the workplace.
- Closing the Sale – Clear methodology with a chance to practice the skills in a fun way.
- Post-course Assignment – A method of carrying the learning into the workplace and ensure continual review.
This TPS training content is accredited by the Institute of Commercial Management, UK. This accreditation provides assurance that the contents meet a professional standard, as well as providing you with an opportunity to secure ICM certificates post training. ICM is the leading global professional body for Commercial and Business Development Managers. It is also an internationally recognised examining and awarding body for business and management students.
ICM’s 30-year reputation for practical and progressive programmes of study is supported by its accreditation by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA), the UK regulatory body for public examinations and publicly funded qualifications; Ofqual, a regulator of qualifications, exams and tests in England; and national awarding body ASET.
The course will be delivred by our master trainer, Ravinder Bhan, who for over 20 years, has trained over 10,000 employees, engineers, managers and students in all areas of Business Management. Please click here for his full profile
The fees for this short has been subsidized to Rs 1950 per head which includes attendance, the workbook, refreshments and a host of networking opportunities over a full course dinner
Please fill out the form below and we shall get back to you within 1 working day to let you know the batch closest to you.