An Investors’ Forum
WHERE AND WHEN
Thu June 2nd, 2016 : 6 PM to 11PM
JW Marriott Marques,
Shaikh Zaid Road
1. Expat community with an “ability” and “intention” to invest in any of the categories below:
- First Home / Second Home in India
- Investment in India as a backup for inflation and falling Rupee.
- Investment in Dubai to saving rent
- Investing in Dubai for handsome rental returns and appreciation
2. Marketing, Sales and Senior Management from Property Providers from India and Dubai.
3. Property Brokers
3 highly knowledgeable experts will present their views on
- Protecting wealth through proper asset allocation
- 3 ways to Invest Safely in Property in UAE and India
- Property as an investment vs staying in it
- Taking a personal loan vs mortgage to buy a property
- The value of Plan B if things go wrong. (Insuring your mortgage, property, etc…)
- The opportunity cost of a property investment (If you invested elsewhere instead of property)
- Legal Need and process for Protecting Your Property Investment through wills, offshore companies, trusts and other options.
An Open discussion with senior “Property Providers”* moderated by Ravinder Bhan.
Cocktails/ Dinner for One to One interactions between Solutions providers and Solutions Seekers.
Attendance is by invitation only. The invitation passes can be requested online below. Participation fees apply for some categories as given in the form.
- All categories must be submit an online request for participation at the seminar
- Number of seats being fixed and limited, please submit the form immediately to avoid disappointment.
- After the request is received, if the seats are still available, a confirmation with your admit pass will be send via email.
For any further clarifications, please feel free to contact the Seminar Director by email or on +971 50 5578626 in Dubai or +91 9545578626 in India
Our Recent Events Click here
To request your participation, please complete the form below